What I’m Doing Now
I’m in Claremont, California, focusing on these things:
- Being a husband & dad — we eat breakfast and dinner at the family table every day together.
- Designing a camping trailer for my family – this is my Soulcraft project. You can follow along over at my Spaceshop blog. I rarely update it because even that takes too much of my time away from working on it. Updates will get more frequent as design and fabrication progresses.
- Promoting my digital course on 3d modeling — FormZ Fundamentals
- Promoting my book — ARE Hacks: Learn How to Pass the Architect Registration Exam
- Doing the Archispeak Podcast every two weeks with my friends Neal and Cormac.
- Architecting at HMC Architects.
- Adventuring - Rock climbing, mountain biking, walking and hiking with friends and family. You can follow along on Instagram.
These are my priorities. I say no to everything else: conferences, speaking engagements, promoting anything, new projects.
Last update: April 13, 2017. (Page inspired by Derek Sivers.)